760 KM OF PISTES
ALL ON ONE LIFT PASS
SALZBURG AIRPORT 1HR
Austria‘s largest ski paradise Ski Amadé, boasting 5 top ski resorts across 25 villages 270 modern lifts and 760 snow-sure pistes, is waiting for you, all available on just one ski pass. Every element of your holiday blends perfectly together here: the fascinating mountain ranges, the natural charm of Austrian village life, unrivalled hospitality and delicious cuisine in the cosy mountain restaurants, all this within just one hour of Salzburg Airport!
Ski Amadé, The Best Snow Guaranteed.
- 90% of ski slopes, equating to ca. 684 km of slopes in Ski Amadé, have snow making capability
- Over 4,500 pieces of snowmaking equipment generate man-made snow
- During the past season in the Ski Amadé – which extended from the beginning of December until mid of April – it was possible to ski the valley run on 126 days.
- Costs per m³ of machine-produced snow: ca. € 3.50
- Proportion of overall expenses represented by snow making: ca. 25%
- 170 employees & 120 slope-maintenance vehicles guarantee perfect slopes!